Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Lyla’s Homecoming

One day, I will go back and try to put into words all of the emotions and events that happened between taking custody of our sweet Lyla and coming home, but I don't know when that will be. Those days in Korea were like something I could have never imagined, simply tough to put into words.
But what I do know is that when we stepped into our city after that long, weary trip, we were greeted with smiles, laughter, and tears from our amazing tribe. These people are truly our family. That have cheered us on from the very beginning and prayed for our Lyla with a faith that moved mountains.
These pictures are treasured in the same way as I treasure my pictures from Madilynn's labor and delivery. After a beautiful and weary battle, our daughter was finally in our arms.


*Pictures and video by our sweet friend, Bayleigh Lowe.

No comments:

Post a Comment